torsdag, november 16, 2006

"I'm not here for your entertainment......"

Måste bara spotta ur mig att Pinks låt "U and ur hand" bara är SÅ grym!
Grymma pluspoäng för låttexten!

För övrigt så leder för tillfället Frölunda med 3-0 mot Luleå!!!!!
*woohoooo*

"I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really wanna mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
In the corner with your boys you bet up five bucks
To get the girl that just walked in but she thinks you suck
We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see
So quit spilling your drinks on me
You know who you are
High fivin' talkin' shit, but you're going home alone aren't cha?"

Inga kommentarer: